The Andhra Pradesh State Government is coming with new schemes frequently, to develop the country and help the poor, recently it launched the new scheme called “Divya Darsanam Scheme” and the main objective of the scheme provides a free tour to the poor people of the state.
AP Divya Darsanam scheme was launched on 2nd Jan 2017; this scheme is especially for backward people of the state who cannot visit due to lack of money.
This Divya Darshanam Scheme, Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) will facilitate special buses to implement the free tour program. The AP state government under the leadership of Honourable CM, Sri.Chandrababu Naidu has also launched similar schemes even for Muslim citizens for Mecca and for Christian state people for Jerusalem
Eligibility for AP Divya Darsanam Online Registration:
- Age limit: 18 years to 70 years healthy persons
- 90 % selected from socially backward people from Hindu of SC, ST and BC communities.
- And for upper communities who have a white ration card and below 70 years of age are eligible to have Divya Darshan free pilgrimage.
- Maximum five persons per family
Divya Darshanam Registration:
The registration can be done through physically in block office or else visit online portal. The online Registration process was already started for this tour; interested people can register for it. In this scheme, all registered people will be selected by the lottery system; around 200 people will be selected in the lottery for the free tour
How many members are allowed in a family?
Under Divya Darsanam scheme maximum five persons in a family can get free tour to any 5 famous temples in AP starting from Arasavalli to Tirumala. People can also take their children (<3 years) additionally
How many days required to complete the tour:
Under this Divya Darsanam scheme devotes can visit the major temples in route within 4 to 5 days. Mostly 5 days required to complete the trip. Every pilgrim registered the scheme also receive insurance cover on entire tour
The devotes will divide into different groups and each group will cover their temple circuit. The people who are hailing from Chittoor district will definitely cover Tirumala temple. Already 54 RTC buses are taken lease by concerned department for tour
Under this scheme devotees had taken to 5 major temples:
Every year people will be selected from 13 districts. Under this Divya Darsanam scheme, selected pilgrims can visit any 5 famous temples in AP. The AP famous temples list mentioned below.
- Srisailam Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple
- Sri Nettikanti Anjaneya Swamy Temple Kasapuram
- Kanipakam Vinayaka Temple
- Tirupati Venkateswara Temple Tirumala
- Srikalahasti Srikalahasteeswara Temple
- Jonavada Kamakshama temple
- Vontimitta Kodandarama Swamy Temple
- Ahobilam Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Mahanandi Temple
- Bala Tripua Sundari Devi Temple Tripurantakam
- Sri Panakala Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple Mangalagiri
- Sri Amareswara Swamy Temple Amaravathi
- Kanaka Durga Temple Vijayawada
- Dwaraka Tirumala Temple
- Annavaram Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Temple
- Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, Simhachalam
- Arasavalli Suryanarayana Swamy Temple
Travelling accommodation and benefits:
Tha AP state government provide rough Rs 1.3 lakh for Hindu devotees under this scheme in this current year. Government bears all Hindu pilgrims accommodation, feeding cost also special arrangements of their travelling. Under this package devotees also receive the Prasadam from the temples visited
Steps for AP Divya Darsanam online registration:
Here is the step by step process to fill the application form for Divya Darshanam Scheme.
- Go to the website as follows http://www.divyadarsanam.in/
- Enter your Mobile number as shown
- Now you will receive OTP to your mobile, enter the OTP and click on “Register” button
- Now it will direct to Application Form Page
- Fill the application form with details like applicant name, Email ID, Aaadhar number, Upload photo, family details etc
- Click on the register button
- That’s it your details will be enrolled for lottery
- In case if you are already registered person, just log in with your account details